The U.S. Air Force Weather Agency's mesoscale ensemble: scientific description and performance results
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S No claim to original US government works
Special Issue: Special Issue on probabilistic short-range weather forecasting
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 625–641, May 2011
How to Cite
HACKER, J. P., HA, S.-Y., SNYDER, C., BERNER, J., ECKEL, F. A., KUCHERA, E., POCERNICH, M., RUGG, S., SCHRAMM, J. and WANG, X. (2011), The U.S. Air Force Weather Agency's mesoscale ensemble: scientific description and performance results. Tellus A, 63: 625–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00497.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2010 06:26AM EST
- (Manuscript received 14 April 2010; in final form 1 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!