Seven years of activity in the field of mesoscale ensemble forecasting by the COSMO-LEPS system: main achievements and open challenges
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Special Issue on probabilistic short-range weather forecasting
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 605–624, May 2011
How to Cite
MONTANI, A., CESARI, D., MARSIGLI, C. and PACCAGNELLA, T. (2011), Seven years of activity in the field of mesoscale ensemble forecasting by the COSMO-LEPS system: main achievements and open challenges. Tellus A, 63: 605–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00499.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2010 07:46AM EST
- (Manuscript received 14 April 2010; in final form 2 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!