Ensemble prediction for nowcasting with a convection-permitting model—I: description of the system and the impact of radar-derived surface precipitation rates
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
©2011 The Met Office Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Special Issue on probabilistic short-range weather forecasting
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 468–496, May 2011
How to Cite
MIGLIORINI, S., DIXON, M., BANNISTER, R. and BALLARD, S. (2011), Ensemble prediction for nowcasting with a convection-permitting model—I: description of the system and the impact of radar-derived surface precipitation rates. Tellus A, 63: 468–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00503.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 12:33PM EST
- (Manuscript received 14 April 2010; in final form 13 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!