Linear and non-linear response to parameter variations in a mesoscale model
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S No claim to original US government works
Special Issue: Special Issue on probabilistic short-range weather forecasting
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 429–444, May 2011
How to Cite
HACKER, J. P., SNYDER, C., HA, S.-Y. and POCERNICH, M. (2011), Linear and non-linear response to parameter variations in a mesoscale model. Tellus A, 63: 429–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00505.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2011 04:27AM EST
- (Manuscript received 25 May 2010; in final form 15 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!