Evaluation of ‘GLAMEPS’—a proposed multimodel EPS for short range forecasting
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Special Issue on probabilistic short-range weather forecasting
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 513–530, May 2011
How to Cite
IVERSEN, T., DECKMYN, A., SANTOS, C., SATTLER, K., BREMNES, J. B., FEDDERSEN, H. and FROGNER, I.-L. (2011), Evaluation of ‘GLAMEPS’—a proposed multimodel EPS for short range forecasting. Tellus A, 63: 513–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00507.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2010 11:12PM EST
- (Manuscript received 3 May 2010; in final form 16 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!