Data assimilation experiments of precipitable water vapour using the LETKF system: intense rainfall event over Japan 28 July 2008
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Special Issue on probabilistic short-range weather forecasting
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 402–414, May 2011
How to Cite
SEKO, H., MIYOSHI, T., SHOJI, Y. and SAITO, K. (2011), Data assimilation experiments of precipitable water vapour using the LETKF system: intense rainfall event over Japan 28 July 2008. Tellus A, 63: 402–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00508.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2010 11:13PM EST
- (Manuscript received 26 April 2010; in final form 21 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!