Data assimilation experiments of precipitable water vapour using the LETKF system: intense rainfall event over Japan 28 July 2008
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Special Issue on probabilistic short-range weather forecasting
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 402–414, May 2011
How to Cite
SEKO, H., MIYOSHI, T., SHOJI, Y. and SAITO, K. (2011), Data assimilation experiments of precipitable water vapour using the LETKF system: intense rainfall event over Japan 28 July 2008. Tellus A, 63: 402–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2010.00508.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2010 11:13PM EST
- (Manuscript received 26 April 2010; in final form 21 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!