A practical indicator for surface ocean heat and freshwater buoyancy fluxes and its application to the NCEP reanalysis data
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 International Meteorological Institute in Stockholm
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 338–347, March 2011
How to Cite
KARSTENSEN, J. and LORBACHER, K. (2011), A practical indicator for surface ocean heat and freshwater buoyancy fluxes and its application to the NCEP reanalysis data. Tellus A, 63: 338–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00510.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2011 10:54AM EST
- (Manuscript received 30 March 2010; in final form 27 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!