Evaluation of daily temperatures in Central Europe and their links to large-scale circulation in an ensemble of regional climate models
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 763–781, August 2011
How to Cite
PLAVCOVÁ, E. and KYSELÝ, J. (2011), Evaluation of daily temperatures in Central Europe and their links to large-scale circulation in an ensemble of regional climate models. Tellus A, 63: 763–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00514.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2011 10:47PM EST
- (Manuscript received 25 August 2010; in final form 27 December 2010)
Vol. 63, Issue 5, 1052–1054, Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!