Conditioning of incremental variational data assimilation, with application to the Met Office system
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 782–792, August 2011
How to Cite
HABEN, S. A., LAWLESS, A. S. and NICHOLS, N. K. (2011), Conditioning of incremental variational data assimilation, with application to the Met Office system. Tellus A, 63: 782–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00527.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2011 04:01AM EST
- (Manuscript received 22 July 2010; in final form 29 March 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!