On the use of Finite-Time Lyapunov Exponents and Vectors for direct assimilation of tracer images into ocean models
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1038–1051, October 2011
How to Cite
TITAUD, O., BRANKART, J.-M. and VERRON, J. (2011), On the use of Finite-Time Lyapunov Exponents and Vectors for direct assimilation of tracer images into ocean models. Tellus A, 63: 1038–1051. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00533.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2011 07:10AM EST
- (Manuscript received 31 January 2011; in final form 21 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!