The National Center for Atmospheric Research is sponsored by the National Science Foundation.
Application of conditional non-linear optimal perturbations to tropical cyclone adaptive observation using the Weather Research Forecasting (WRF) model
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 939–957, October 2011
How to Cite
WANG, H., MU, M. and HUANG, X.-Y. (2011), Application of conditional non-linear optimal perturbations to tropical cyclone adaptive observation using the Weather Research Forecasting (WRF) model. Tellus A, 63: 939–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00536.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 05:39AM EST
- (Manuscript received 19 April 2011; in final form 28 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!