Impact of increasing resolution and a warmer climate on extreme weather from Northern Hemisphere extratropical cyclones
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 893–906, October 2011
How to Cite
CHAMPION, A. J., HODGES, K. I., BENGTSSON, L. O., KEENLYSIDE, N. S. and ESCH, M. (2011), Impact of increasing resolution and a warmer climate on extreme weather from Northern Hemisphere extratropical cyclones. Tellus A, 63: 893–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00538.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2011 11:04AM EST
- (Manuscript received 5 April 2011; in final form 5 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!