Now at: U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, CA, USA.
The role of model dynamics in ensemble Kalman filter performance for chaotic systems
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 958–977, October 2011
How to Cite
NG, G.-H. C., MCLAUGHLIN, D., ENTEKHABI, D. and AHANIN, A. (2011), The role of model dynamics in ensemble Kalman filter performance for chaotic systems. Tellus A, 63: 958–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00539.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 07:36AM EST
- (Manuscript received 7 June 2010; in final form 9 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!