Now at: U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, CA, USA.
The role of model dynamics in ensemble Kalman filter performance for chaotic systems
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 958–977, October 2011
How to Cite
NG, G.-H. C., MCLAUGHLIN, D., ENTEKHABI, D. and AHANIN, A. (2011), The role of model dynamics in ensemble Kalman filter performance for chaotic systems. Tellus A, 63: 958–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00539.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 07:36AM EST
- (Manuscript received 7 June 2010; in final form 9 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!