Measuring information content from observations for data assimilations: utilities of spectral formulations demonstrated with radar observations
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1014–1027, October 2011
How to Cite
XU, Q. and WEI, L. (2011), Measuring information content from observations for data assimilations: utilities of spectral formulations demonstrated with radar observations. Tellus A, 63: 1014–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00542.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 07:25AM EST
- (Manuscript received 22 May 2011; in final form 14 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!