Response of precipitation extremes to idealized global warming in an aqua-planet climate model: towards a robust projection across different horizontal resolutions
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 876–883, October 2011
How to Cite
LI, F., COLLINS, W. D., WEHNER, M. F., WILLIAMSON, D. L. and OLSON, J. G. (2011), Response of precipitation extremes to idealized global warming in an aqua-planet climate model: towards a robust projection across different horizontal resolutions. Tellus A, 63: 876–883. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00543.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 07:25AM EST
- (Manuscript received 30 November 2010; in final form 18 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!