The role of large-scale spatial patterns in the chaotic amplification of perturbations in a Lorenz’96 model
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus A©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 978–990, October 2011
How to Cite
HERRERA, S., PAZÓ, D., FERNÁNDEZ, J. and RODRÍGUEZ, M. A. (2011), The role of large-scale spatial patterns in the chaotic amplification of perturbations in a Lorenz’96 model. Tellus A, 63: 978–990. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0870.2011.00545.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 06:50AM EST
- (Manuscript received 18 January 2011; in final form 27 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!