Atmospheric CO2 in continental Europe—an alternative approach to clean air CO2 data
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
1987 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 39B, Issue 1-2, pages 21–28, February-April 1987
How to Cite
LEVIN, I. (1987), Atmospheric CO2 in continental Europe—an alternative approach to clean air CO2 data. Tellus B, 39B: 21–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.1987.tb00267.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received November 28, 1985; in final form April 30, 1986
- 1957. Isotopic standards for carbon and oxygen and correction factors for mass-spectrometric analysis of carbon dioxide. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 12, 133–149.
- 1961. Lamont Radiocarbon measurements VIII. Radiocarbon 3, 176–204. and
- 1980. Carbon-14 and Carbon-13 in soil CO2. Radiocarbon 22, 909–918. and
- 1983. CO2 and Radon-222 as tracers for atmospheric transport. J. Geophys. Res. 88, 1309–1313. , , , and
- 1984. Investigation of the gas and water balance in the unsaturated soil zone with CO2 and 222Rn measurements. Doctoral Thesis. University of Heidelberg (in German).
- 1987. Annual variation in soil respiration in selected areas of the temperate zone. Tellus 39B, 114–121. and
- 1987. Measurements of concentration, 13C/12C and 18O/16O ratios of tropospheric carbon dioxide over Switzerland. Tellus 39B, 80–88. , , and
- 1984. Advisory group meeting on stable isotope reference samples for geochemical and hydrological investigations. Proc. IAEA Meeting, Vienna, 19–21 Sept. 1983, Vienna.
- 1981. The increase of carbon dioxide at rural sites of Germany. Monatsberichte aus dem Meβnetz des Umweltbundesamtes, in German. , and
- 1980. The effect of anthropogenic CO2 and 14C sources on the distribution of 14C in the atmosphere. Radiocarbon 22, 379–391. , and
- 1984. Atmospheric CO2, sources and sinks on the European continent. Doctoral Thesis. University of Heidelberg, in German.
- 1985. 25 Years of tropospheric 14C observations in Central Europe. Radiocarbon 27, 1–19. , , , , , , and
- 1974. Global scale atmospheric mixing. Adv. Geophys. 18B, 33–56.
- 1982. An assessment of BAPMon data currently available on the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere, a contribution to the Global Environmental Monitoring System (GEMS). WMO-Report..
- 1969. Local wind circulation on the slopes of Maona Loa. J. Appl. Meteorol. 8, 533–541.
- 1967. Smoothing by spline functions. Numer. Math. 10, 177–183.
- 1985. Baseline station Tenerife: technical realization of the CO2 monitoring system and first results of atmospheric measurements. Proc. 2nd WMO-Expert Meeting on atmospheric carbon dioxide measurement techniques. Lake Arrowhead, California, USA. 4–8 Nov. 1985. and
- 1980. A multi-counter system for high precision carbon-14 measurements. Radiocarbon 22, 442–447. , , and
- 1981. 13C/12C fractionation during CO2 transfer from air to sea. Carbon cycle modelling (ed. B.Bolin). John Wiley, New York. and
- 1977. Discussion reporting of 14C data. Radiocarbon 25, 355–363. and
- 1981. 13C/12C of industrial CO2. Carbon cycle modelling (ed. B.Bolin). John Wiley, New York.
- 1980. Fractionation of the carbon isotopes during photosynthesis. Sitzungsberichte der Heidelberger Akademie der Wissenschaften Mathematisch-naturwissenschaftliche Klasse. 3. Springer, Heidelberg.
- 1984. Trends of atmospheric CO2 over Canadian WMO background stations at Ocean Weather Station P, Stable Island, and Alert. J. Geophys. Res. 89, 9527–9539. , , and