Annual variation in soil respiration in selected areas of the temperate zone
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
1987 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 39B, Issue 1-2, pages 114–121, February-April 1987
How to Cite
DÖRR, H. and MÜNNICH, K. O. (1987), Annual variation in soil respiration in selected areas of the temperate zone. Tellus B, 39B: 114–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.1987.tb00276.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received October 14, 1985; in final form April 1, 1986
- 1980. CO2- and Radon-222-measurements in the soil (in German). Staatsexamensarbeit, Inst.f.Umweltphysik, Universität Heidelberg.
- 1969. Data reduction and error analysis for the physical scientist. McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York.
- 1984. Investigation of the gas- and water balance in the unsaturated soil zone with CO2 and 222Rn measurements. PhD/Dissertation, Unversität Heidelberg, Institut f. Umweltphysik.
- 1980. Carbon-14 and Carbon-13 in soil CO2. Radiocarbon 22, 909–918. and
- 1985. Annual variation of the 14C content of soil CO2. In: Radiocarbon (eds. Stuiver, Minze and Kra, Renee). Proc. of the 12th Intern. 14C Conference, Trondheim, Norway, 1985 in press. and
- 1983. CO2 and radon as tracers for atmospheric transport. J. Geophys. Res. 88, 1309–1313. , , , and
- 1978. Climate, soil, and vegetation, a simplified model of soil moisture movement in the liquid phase. Water Res. 14, 722–730.
- 1975. Effects of temperature and moisture on carbon dioxide evoluation in a mixed diciduous forest floor. Soil Sci. Soc. Amer. Proc. 39, 361–365.
- 1983. Three-dimensional tracer model study of atmospheric CO2: response to seasonal exchanges with the terrestrial biosphere. J. Geophys. Res. 88, 1281–1294. , , , and
- 1962. The natural and artificial radioactivity of the atmosphere. In: Nuclear radiation in geophysics. Springer Verlag, New York, 76–96.
- 1960. Diffusion in solids, liquids, gases. Academic Press Inc., Publishers, New York.
- 1987. Atmospheric CO2 in continental Europe - an alternative approach to clean air CO2 data. Tellus 39B, 21–28.
- 1975. Primary production of major vegetation units of the world. In: (eds. Lieth and Whittaker) Primary productivity of the biosphere. Ecol. Stud. 14, 203–205, Springer Verlag; New York.
- 1940. Gas and vapour movement in the soil. J. Agric. Sci. 30, 437–461.
- 1978. Field determination of air-sea gas exchange by continuous measurement of radon-222. Pageoph 116, 477–485. and
- 1982, The response of CO2 evolution from soils to global temperature changes. Naturforsch. 37a, 2037/1–2037/5.
- 1967. Influence of temperature on the rate of soil respiration. J. For. 489–490.
- 1969. Evolution of CO2 from litter, humus, and subsoil of a pine stand. Pedobiologica 9, 358–365. and