Carbon and oxygen isotope ratios in wood constituents of Pinus halepensis as indicators of precipitation, temperature and vapour pressure deficit
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 164–173, April 2005
How to Cite
FERRIO, J. P. and VOLTAS, J. (2005), Carbon and oxygen isotope ratios in wood constituents of Pinus halepensis as indicators of precipitation, temperature and vapour pressure deficit. Tellus B, 57: 164–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2005.00137.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- (Manuscript received 25 February 2004; in final form 22 September 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!