Atmospheric CO2 during the 13th century AD: reconciliation of data from ice core measurements and stomatal frequency analysis
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 351–355, September 2005
How to Cite
Van HOOF, T. B., KASPERS, K. A., WAGNER, F., Van De WAL, R. S. W., KÜRSCHNER, W. M. and VISSCHER, H. (2005), Atmospheric CO2 during the 13th century AD: reconciliation of data from ice core measurements and stomatal frequency analysis. Tellus B, 57: 351–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2005.00154.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
- (Manuscript received 12 November 2004; in final form 22 March 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!