Atmospheric CO2 during the 13th century AD: reconciliation of data from ice core measurements and stomatal frequency analysis
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2005
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 351–355, September 2005
How to Cite
Van HOOF, T. B., KASPERS, K. A., WAGNER, F., Van De WAL, R. S. W., KÜRSCHNER, W. M. and VISSCHER, H. (2005), Atmospheric CO2 during the 13th century AD: reconciliation of data from ice core measurements and stomatal frequency analysis. Tellus B, 57: 351–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2005.00154.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2005
- (Manuscript received 12 November 2004; in final form 22 March 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!