Nitrogen fixation amplifies the ocean biogeochemical response to decadal timescale variations in mineral dust deposition
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 560–572, November 2006
How to Cite
MOORE, J. K., DONEY, S. C., LINDSAY, K., MAHOWALD, N. and MICHAELS, A. F. (2006), Nitrogen fixation amplifies the ocean biogeochemical response to decadal timescale variations in mineral dust deposition. Tellus B, 58: 560–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2006.00209.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
- (Manuscript received 30 November 2005; in final form 26 June 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!