CFC-11, Δ14C and 3H tracers as a means to assess anthropogenic CO2 concentrations in the ocean
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 318–325, April 2007
How to Cite
TOURATIER, F., AZOUZI, L. and GOYET, C. (2007), CFC-11, Δ14C and 3H tracers as a means to assess anthropogenic CO2 concentrations in the ocean. Tellus B, 59: 318–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2006.00247.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- (Manuscript received 27 June 2006; in final form 8 November 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!