A virtual canopy generator (V-CaGe) for modelling complex heterogeneous forest canopies at high resolution
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 566–576, July 2007
How to Cite
BOHRER, G., WOLOSIN, M., BRADY, R. and AVISSAR, R. (2007), A virtual canopy generator (V-CaGe) for modelling complex heterogeneous forest canopies at high resolution. Tellus B, 59: 566–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2007.00253.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- (Manuscript received 28 April 2006; in final form 13 November 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!