Relationship between temperature and the seasonal course of photosynthesis in Scots pine at northern timberline and in southern boreal zone
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 542–552, July 2007
How to Cite
KOLARI, P., LAPPALAINEN, H. K., HÄNNINEN, H. and HARI, P. (2007), Relationship between temperature and the seasonal course of photosynthesis in Scots pine at northern timberline and in southern boreal zone. Tellus B, 59: 542–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2007.00262.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
- (Manuscript received 29 April 2006; in final form 12 October 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!