Relationship between temperature and the seasonal course of photosynthesis in Scots pine at northern timberline and in southern boreal zone
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2007
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 542–552, July 2007
How to Cite
KOLARI, P., LAPPALAINEN, H. K., HÄNNINEN, H. and HARI, P. (2007), Relationship between temperature and the seasonal course of photosynthesis in Scots pine at northern timberline and in southern boreal zone. Tellus B, 59: 542–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2007.00262.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2007
- (Manuscript received 29 April 2006; in final form 12 October 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!