The effects of biomass burning aerosols and clouds on the CO2 flux in Amazonia
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 338–349, July 2007
How to Cite
OLIVEIRA, P. H. F., ARTAXO, P., PIRES, C., DE LUCCA, S., PROCÓPIO, A., HOLBEN, B., SCHAFER, J., CARDOSO, L. F., WOFSY, S. C. and ROCHA, H. R. (2007), The effects of biomass burning aerosols and clouds on the CO2 flux in Amazonia. Tellus B, 59: 338–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2007.00270.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- (Manuscript received 30 april 2006; in final form 28 December 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!