Implications of land ecosystem-atmosphere interactions for strategies for climate change adaptation and mitigation
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 602–615, July 2007
How to Cite
BETTS, R. (2007), Implications of land ecosystem-atmosphere interactions for strategies for climate change adaptation and mitigation. Tellus B, 59: 602–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2007.00284.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
- (Manuscript received 30 April 2006; in final form 22 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!