On the use of the Webb–Pearman–Leuning theory for closed-path eddy correlation measurements
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 937–946, November 2007
How to Cite
IBROM, A., DELLWIK, E., LARSEN, S. E. and PILEGAARD, K. (2007), On the use of the Webb–Pearman–Leuning theory for closed-path eddy correlation measurements. Tellus B, 59: 937–946. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2007.00311.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- (Manuscript received 12 December 2006; in final form 1 July 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!