The effects of black carbon and sulphate aerosols in China regions on East Asia monsoons
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
©2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 642–656, September 2009
How to Cite
LIU, Y., SUN, J. and YANG, B. (2009), The effects of black carbon and sulphate aerosols in China regions on East Asia monsoons. Tellus B, 61: 642–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2009.00427.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
- (Manuscript received 19 July 2008; in final form 9 April 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!