Seasonal and interannual variability in 13C composition of ecosystem carbon fluxes in the U.S. Southern Great Plains
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
Tellus B©2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S No claim to original US government works
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 181–195, April 2011
How to Cite
TORN, M. S., BIRAUD, S. C., STILL, C. J., RILEY, W. J. and BERRY, J. A. (2011), Seasonal and interannual variability in 13C composition of ecosystem carbon fluxes in the U.S. Southern Great Plains. Tellus B, 63: 181–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2010.00519.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2010 03:59AM EST
- (Manuscript received 5 January 2010; in final form 2 November 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!