The relationship between peak warming and cumulative CO2 emissions, and its use to quantify vulnerabilities in the carbon–climate–human system
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2011
©2011 CSIRO Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 145–164, April 2011
How to Cite
RAUPACH, M. R., CANADELL, J. G., CIAIS, P., FRIEDLINGSTEIN, P., RAYNER, P. J. and TRUDINGER, C. M. (2011), The relationship between peak warming and cumulative CO2 emissions, and its use to quantify vulnerabilities in the carbon–climate–human system. Tellus B, 63: 145–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2010.00521.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2010 09:23AM EST
- (Manuscript received 20 December 2009; in final form 22 November 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!