Spatial and temporal patterns of CO2 and CH4 fluxes in China's croplands in response to multifactor environmental changes
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 222–240, April 2011
How to Cite
REN, W., TIAN, H., XU, X., LIU, M., LU, C., CHEN, G., MELILLO, J., REILLY, J. and LIU, J. (2011), Spatial and temporal patterns of CO2 and CH4 fluxes in China's croplands in response to multifactor environmental changes. Tellus B, 63: 222–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2010.00522.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2010 04:27AM EST
- (Manuscript received 20 May 2010; in final form 25 November 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!