Trend changes of African airmass intrusions in the marine boundary layer over the subtropical Eastern North Atlantic region in winter
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 255–265, April 2011
How to Cite
ALONSO-PEREZ, S., CUEVAS, E., PEREZ, C., QUEROL, X., BALDASANO, J. M., DRAXLER, R. and DE BUSTOS, J. J. (2011), Trend changes of African airmass intrusions in the marine boundary layer over the subtropical Eastern North Atlantic region in winter. Tellus B, 63: 255–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2010.00524.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2010 02:58AM EST
- (Manuscript received 25 February 2010; in final form 23 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!