Importance of mixing ratio for a long-term CO2 flux measurement with a closed-path system
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 302–308, July 2011
How to Cite
NAKAI, T., IWATA, H. and HARAZONO, Y. (2011), Importance of mixing ratio for a long-term CO2 flux measurement with a closed-path system. Tellus B, 63: 302–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00538.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2011 05:47AM EST
- (Manuscript received 21 January 2011; in final form 14 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!