Air–sea flux of CO2 in arctic coastal waters influenced by glacial melt water and sea ice
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 815–822, November 2011
How to Cite
SEJR, M.K., KRAUSE-JENSEN, D., RYSGAARD, S., SøRENSEN, L.L., CHRISTENSEN, P.B. and GLUD, R.N. (2011), Air–sea flux of CO2 in arctic coastal waters influenced by glacial melt water and sea ice. Tellus B, 63: 815–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00540.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2011 11:20AM EST
- (Manuscript received 4 October 2010; in final form 6 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!