Optical and microphysical properties of smoke over Cape Verde inferred from multiwavelength lidar measurements
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: RESULTS OF THE SECOND SAHARAN MINERAL DUST EXPERIMENT (SAMUM-2)
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 677–694, September 2011
How to Cite
TESCHE, M., MÜLLER, D., GROSS, S., ANSMANN, A., ALTHAUSEN, D., FREUDENTHALER, V., WEINZIERL, B., VEIRA, A. and PETZOLD, A. (2011), Optical and microphysical properties of smoke over Cape Verde inferred from multiwavelength lidar measurements. Tellus B, 63: 677–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00549.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2011 08:41AM EST
- (Manuscript received 31 October 2010; in final form 13 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!