Effects of black carbon aging on air quality predictions and direct radiative forcing estimation
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1026–1039, November 2011
How to Cite
PARK, S.H., GONG, S.L., BOUCHET, V.S., GONG, W., MAKAR, P.A., MORAN, M.D., STROUD, C.A. and ZHANG, J. (2011), Effects of black carbon aging on air quality predictions and direct radiative forcing estimation. Tellus B, 63: 1026–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00558.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- (Manuscript received 9 September 2009; in final form 27 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!