Distinguishing the provenance of fine-grained eolian dust over the Chinese Loess Plateau from a modelling perspective
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 959–970, November 2011
How to Cite
SHI, Z. and LIU, X. (2011), Distinguishing the provenance of fine-grained eolian dust over the Chinese Loess Plateau from a modelling perspective. Tellus B, 63: 959–970. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00561.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2011 07:24AM EST
- (Manuscript received 1 December 2010; in final form 29 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!