A new flexible multicomponent model for the study of aerosol dynamics in the marine boundary layer
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1001–1025, November 2011
How to Cite
KARL, M., GROSS, A., PIRJOLA, L. and LECK, C. (2011), A new flexible multicomponent model for the study of aerosol dynamics in the marine boundary layer. Tellus B, 63: 1001–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00562.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2011 07:24AM EST
- (Manuscript received 14 September 2010; in final form 31 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!