Microphysical and optical properties of dust and tropical biomass burning aerosol layers in the Cape Verde region—an overview of the airborne in situ and lidar measurements during SAMUM-2
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: RESULTS OF THE SECOND SAHARAN MINERAL DUST EXPERIMENT (SAMUM-2)
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 589–618, September 2011
How to Cite
WEINZIERL, B., SAUER, D., ESSELBORN, M., PETZOLD, A., VEIRA, A., ROSE, M., MUND, S., WIRTH, M., ANSMANN, A., TESCHE, M., GROSS, S. and FREUDENTHALER, V. (2011), Microphysical and optical properties of dust and tropical biomass burning aerosol layers in the Cape Verde region—an overview of the airborne in situ and lidar measurements during SAMUM-2. Tellus B, 63: 589–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00566.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2011 04:08AM EST
- (Manuscript received 23 December 2010; in final form 6 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!