Extreme events in total ozone over the Northern mid-latitudes: an analysis based on long-term data sets from five European ground-based stations
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 860–874, November 2011
How to Cite
RIEDER, H. E., JANCSO, L. M., ROCCO, S. D., STAEHELIN, J., MAEDER, J. A., PETER, T., RIBATET, M., DAVISON, A. C., DE BACKER, H., KOEHLER, U., KRZYŚCIN, J. and VANÍČEK, K. (2011), Extreme events in total ozone over the Northern mid-latitudes: an analysis based on long-term data sets from five European ground-based stations. Tellus B, 63: 860–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00575.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2011 01:33AM EST
- (Manuscript received 2 February 2011; in final form 13 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!