Observation-based 3-D view of aerosol radiative properties over Indian Continental Tropical Convergence Zone: implications to regional climate
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
©2011 The Authors Tellus B©2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 971–989, November 2011
How to Cite
JAI DEVI, J., TRIPATHI, S. N., GUPTA, T., SINGH, B. N., GOPALAKRISHNAN, V. and DEY, S. (2011), Observation-based 3-D view of aerosol radiative properties over Indian Continental Tropical Convergence Zone: implications to regional climate. Tellus B, 63: 971–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0889.2011.00580.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2011 05:13AM EST
- (Manuscript received 22 November 2010; in final form 28 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!