This work was supported by grants from Fonds de la Recherche Médicale Scientifique, Caisse Générale d'Epargne et de Retraite, and Fondation Hoguet. Y. W. Loke and A. Whyte are supported by the Ford Foundation and by the American Friends of Cambridge University.
Heterologous Antiserum to Human Syncytiotrophoblast Membrane Is Cytotoxic to Retrovirus-Producing Cells and to Some Cancer Cell Lines*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 240–245, October 1981
How to Cite
THIRY, L., LOKE, Y. W., WHYTE, A., HARD, R. C., SPRECHER-GOLDBERGER, S. and BUEKENS, P. (1981), Heterologous Antiserum to Human Syncytiotrophoblast Membrane Is Cytotoxic to Retrovirus-Producing Cells and to Some Cancer Cell Lines. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 1: 240–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1981.tb00048.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted April 16, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.