Prof Talwar is a Jawaharlal Nehru Fellow. This work was supported by grants from International Development Research Centre, Canada; the Rockefeller Foundation; the Family Planning Foundation of India; and by the International Committee for Contraception Research of the Population Council, New York, in its contraceptive development program cosponsored by the Ford Foundation and the George J. Hecht Fund. The content does not necessarily reflect the policy of any of the funding sources.
Important Role of the Carrier in the Induction of Antibody Response Without Freund's Complete Adjuvant Against a “Self” Peptide Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone (LHRH)*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 262–265, October 1981
How to Cite
SHASTRI, N., MANHAR, S. K. and TALWAR, G. P. (1981), Important Role of the Carrier in the Induction of Antibody Response Without Freund's Complete Adjuvant Against a “Self” Peptide Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone (LHRH). American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 1: 262–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1981.tb00051.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted May 6, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.