Publication no. 471 from the Department of Basic and Clinical Immunology and Microbiology, Medical University of South Carolina. This research was supported in part by USPHS grants HD-09938 and AI-15371, and was presented in part at the Second International S.B. Gusberg Symposium on Reproductive Immunology, New York, June 1981.
Differential Anatomical Expression of Transplantation Antigens Within the Normal Human Placental Chorionic Villus*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 331–335, December 1981
How to Cite
GALBRAITH, R.M., KANTOR, R.R.S., FERRARA, G.B., ADES, E.W. and GALBRAITH, G.M.P. (1981), Differential Anatomical Expression of Transplantation Antigens Within the Normal Human Placental Chorionic Villus. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 1: 331–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1981.tb00067.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted June 5, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!