This work was supported by contract 72–775 from the NICHHD and grant HD 08662 from the National Institutes of Health and was presented in part at the First S.B. Gusberg Seminar on Reproductive Immunology (Mount Sinai Medical Center), New York, June 1980.
Genetic Control of Autoantibody Production to Spermatozoa in Vasectomized Rats*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 5–7, February 1982
How to Cite
TAKAMI, T., KUNZ, H. W., GILL, T. J. and BIGAZZI, P. E. (1982), Genetic Control of Autoantibody Production to Spermatozoa in Vasectomized Rats. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2: 5–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1982.tb00076.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted December 7, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.