Travail de l'Unite 32 de l'INSERM (Hôpital Henri-Mondor, Créteil, France, avec l'aide du Ministère de la Santé [contrat no. 8005] et de l'Association pour la Recherche sur les Maladies des Artéres et des Veines [ARMAV]).
Oral Contraception, Circulating Immune Complexes, Antiethinylestradiol Antibodies, and Thrombosis*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 8–12, February 1982
How to Cite
BEAUMONT, V., LEMORT, N. and BEAUMONT, J.-L. (1982), Oral Contraception, Circulating Immune Complexes, Antiethinylestradiol Antibodies, and Thrombosis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2: 8–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1982.tb00077.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted July 23, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.