This project was supported by research grant from Science and Educational Administration No. 901-15-194, and was presented in part at the Second International S.B. Gusberg Symposium on Reproductive Immunology, New York, June 1981.
Cell-Mediated Immune Response of the Mammary Gland in Guinea Pigs. I. Effect of Antigen Injection Into the Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Glands*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 29–38, February 1982
How to Cite
TARGOWSKI, S. P. and NONNECKE, B. J. (1982), Cell-Mediated Immune Response of the Mammary Gland in Guinea Pigs. I. Effect of Antigen Injection Into the Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Glands. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1982.tb00081.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted June 5, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.